Tari Wala Meat is a perfect blend of spices and rich gravy that will leave you craving for more. Try this mouth-watering recipe at home and impress your family and friends.
Delicious Tari Wala Meat Recipe: A Perfect Blend of Flavors and Spices
If you’re looking to add some zest to your dinner table, then Tari Wala Meat is a must-try dish. This flavorful Indian recipe is a perfect blend of spices and rich gravy that will leave you craving for more.
To prepare Tari Wala Meat, you will need the following ingredients:
- 500 gm boneless mutton pieces
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 2 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 2 tbsp oil
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
Method of Preparation:
Here’s how you can prepare Tari Wala Meat at home:
- Heat oil in a pan and add finely chopped onions. Sauté until they turn golden brown.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and sauté for a minute.
- Add boneless mutton pieces, turmeric powder, red chili powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, and salt to taste. Mix well and cook for 10-15 minutes until the mutton is tender.
- Add finely chopped tomatoes and cook until they turn soft and mushy.
- Add garam masala and mix well.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve hot with rice or roti.
Trending Keywords: Tari Wala Meat, Indian recipe, spices, rich gravy, mouth-watering, flavorful, boneless mutton, garam masala, coriander leaves
You must log in to post a comment.