Looking for a delicious and easy-to-make bean chili recipe? Look no further! Our recipe is packed with protein, fiber, and flavor and can be customized to your liking. Perfect for a cozy night in or a potluck party.
The Best Bean Chilli Recipe: Hearty, Flavorful, and Easy to Make
When it comes to comfort food, few dishes can beat a bowl of warm and spicy chili. Not only is it satisfying and delicious, but it’s also incredibly versatile and easy to customize to your liking. Whether you prefer it mild or hot, with meat or vegetarian, there’s a chili recipe out there that will suit your taste buds.
In this article, we’ll share with you our favorite bean chili recipe that is packed with protein, fiber, and flavor. Best of all, it’s easy to make and doesn’t require any fancy ingredients or complicated techniques. So, grab your apron and let’s get cooking!
- 2 cans of kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can of corn, drained
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 can of crushed tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons of chili powder
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 1 cup of vegetable broth
- In a large pot or Dutch oven, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the chopped onion and garlic, and sauté for 3-4 minutes until fragrant.
- Add the chopped bell peppers to the pot and continue cooking for another 2-3 minutes until they start to soften.
- Add the chili powder, cumin, paprika, salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper to the pot and stir well to combine with the vegetables.
- Add the drained and rinsed beans and corn to the pot, along with the can of crushed tomatoes and vegetable broth. Stir everything together to combine.
- Bring the chili to a boil, then reduce the heat to low and let it simmer for 20-30 minutes until the flavors have melded together and the chili has thickened to your liking.
- Serve the chili hot with your favorite toppings, such as shredded cheese, sour cream, avocado, or fresh cilantro.
- For a meatier chili, you can add 1 pound of ground beef or turkey to the pot and brown it along with the onion and garlic.
- If you prefer a thicker chili, you can mash some of the beans with a fork or potato masher to create a creamier texture.
- Leftover chili can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
This bean chili recipe is a perfect example of how simple ingredients can come together to create a delicious and satisfying meal. It’s a great option for a cozy night in, a potluck party, or any occasion that calls for comfort food. Plus, it’s packed with protein and fiber, making it a healthy and hearty option for anyone. Give it a try and enjoy!
Read More | Bholaa Box Office Collection: Ajay-Tabu’s Magic Strikes Again on Day 1
Trending keywords: Bean chili, easy recipe, protein, fiber, healthy, vegetarian, comfort food, customizable, cozy, potluck party, delicious.
You must log in to post a comment.