Make this delicious and easy classic lasagna recipe at home. Layers of pasta, cheese, and meat make this hearty meal perfect for any occasion. Try it today!
Lasagna is a classic Italian dish that has become a favorite all around the world. It’s a dish that is perfect for a family dinner, a potluck, or a special occasion. The layers of pasta, cheese, meat, and sauce make it a hearty and filling meal that everyone will enjoy. In this article, we will be sharing a delicious lasagna recipe that you can easily make at home. So, let’s get started!
Read More | What happen when we chant hare Krishna Maha Mantra: Srila Prabhupada Ji Maharaj
- 12 lasagna noodles
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (28 ounces) crushed tomatoes
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) tomato paste
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Cook the lasagna noodles according to the package instructions, and then drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, cook the ground beef, onion, and garlic over medium heat until the meat is no longer pink. Drain any excess fat.
- Add the crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, water, sugar, basil, fennel seeds, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper to the skillet. Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for about 30 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, eggs, and Parmesan cheese.
- Spread a thin layer of the meat sauce in the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Arrange 4 lasagna noodles over the meat sauce.
- Spread 1/3 of the ricotta cheese mixture over the noodles, and then sprinkle 1 cup of mozzarella cheese over the top.
- Repeat layers of meat sauce, noodles, ricotta cheese mixture, and mozzarella cheese two more times.
- Finish the lasagna with a final layer of meat sauce and mozzarella cheese on top.
- Cover the baking dish with foil and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for an additional 25 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Let the lasagna rest for 10 minutes before serving.
This lasagna recipe is easy to make and full of flavor. It’s a great meal for a family dinner, a potluck, or any special occasion. The layers of pasta, cheese, meat, and sauce make it a hearty and satisfying meal that everyone will love. Try this recipe and you won’t be disappointed!
Read More | Bholaa Box Office Collection: Ajay-Tabu’s Magic Strikes Again on Day 1
Trending Keywords: lasagna recipe, classic lasagna, easy lasagna, pasta recipe, meat lasagna, cheese lasagna, Italian recipe, comfort food, family dinner, potluck recipe.
You must log in to post a comment.